About the Company
Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Understand the business requirements and build a solution framework in Java and Dot net technologies.
- Build the various automation tools with Java J2EE, JSF, Primefaces, Apache Tomcat, .Net etc.
- Experience in Hadoop and Mongo DB development will be added advantage
- To build and manage the database to generate the various reports based on the data Experienced in UI development
- Experienced in requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, and production rollover of automation tools.
- Data Base and server Management Experience Virtual server maintenance
- Provide support to the team and used to provide reports & Data immediately to support business.
- Good understanding of telecom operations and metrics
- Database management (creation, back up and maintenance)
- Writing complex ad-hoc SQL queries - stored procedures, subqueries, triggers, Table expressions etc.…
- Data quality audit and database availability management
- Min 4 year work experience in relevant functions
- Understanding of telecom functions and systems
- Hands on experience on Hadoop and Mongo DB and other databases
- Gather available management reporting data, communicate with internal and external teams for improvements and help management for data analysis.
You must have working rights in Australia.
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to email@example.com. For a confidential discussion please call +61 2 80283168.