Based in the CBD and working within a really collaborative & supportive environment my client is looking to bring on board a Database Web Developer to take complete ownership of the companies Database also aligning to the Web Services side.
This is quite a diverse position being Monday - Friday only.
Reporting directly to the Head of Technology and working within a small engaging team your responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Conducting all transactional fixes on the Database backend,
- Conducting regulatory changes on a regular bases,
- Ensuring that all guidelines are met with for the organisation and their partners,
- Taking full ownership of the database suggesting any areas that need tweaking,
- Working closely internally with Investor Services & the Compliance Team.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, my client is looking for the ideal candidate to ideally have:
- Solid experience within a Database Developer role working with SQL, .NET & Java,
- A full understanding of the coding and the complete structure of a Database.
If this position sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your resume in WORD Format, clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for a confidential phone chat, please call Katrina Thorburn on 03 9963 4864.