One of Australia's prime businesses is going through a major transformation program. They are after a Desicison Support Manager who will lead the management of various decision forum governance, and operation.
- Work with work stream and sub-stream leads in updating and maintaining list of key decisions
- Provide update, feedback and, challenge to the work stream and sub-stream leads
- Evaluate effectiveness of project governance framework and change management process
- Track and manage decisions and outcomes to ensure project is moving at pace
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams
- Apply and demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the project's impact (on people, process and technology) within the Group
- Project Experience of 8+ years in a lead or lead support role
- Experience gained from working in top tier Australian Financial Services organizations or investment banking/consulting firms
- M&A transaction experience desirable
- Experience dealing independently with senior business executives
- Relevant business and/or technology undergraduate tertiary qualifications
- Recognised industry certifications/accreditations in project management theory and methods.
If you are keen, please do send your CV across and send a copy to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 80316259.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business Analysis skill set to this organisation.`
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds