This defence consultancy is working on a market disrupting project using cutting edge technologies and they need multiple mid level Security Engineers for a pivotal piece of work.
Joining an internal Cyber Security consulting team you will get exposure to various different engineer tasks including engineering specific solutions regarding SEIM implementations, Network Security (Secure Gateways) and Infrastructure testing and uplifts.
The client is open to following backgrounds:
1) Your background will include project experience in large complex Microsoft environments where project were moving at a rapid pace. Your SEIM experience can vary but may include Splunk, Arcsight, logrythm or Qradar.
2) Your Network Security experience will vary but may include engineering experience on CISCO, Palo Alto, Juniper and firewalls such Checkpoint and Fortinet.
3) Your infrastructure experience will include project work in Windows and linux environments enhancing, uplifting and implementing solutions using scripting languages such as Bash/ Perl. This may also include IPS/ IDS experience and the use of JIRA.
Candidates must have knowledge of Aus Government policies such a PSPF/DSPF or ISM.
Certifications held can include: MSCE, IRAP, Comtpia Security+, CCNA/ CCNP Security, CCIE, CISSP.
- Work collaboratively with the system engineers, security architects, security matter experts, and the infrastructure & platform engineers;
- Attend and provide active participation in technical and mandated reviews (both internal and external) identified in the security work package
- Contribute to the development of appropriate engineering documentation to enable the accreditation and certification of the target solution;
With the nature of the work being in a classified environment, NV1 or baseline clearance is preferred but not mandatory. All eligible candidates MUST have Australian Citizenship to be considered.
Please email email@example.com
To apply please click apply or call Todd Graham on 03 8628 2115 for a confidential discussion.