We are currently seeking a Delivery Manager for a great contract opportunity with a federal government department.
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Delivering and maintaining the Deployment Strategy, linking all deployment dependant project activities and dependencies from various streams (both technical and business) into an integrated strategy.
- Transforming the deployment strategy into detailed work plans for integration into the integrated master schedule.
- Developing and implementing the transition to sustainment strategy and plan.
- Executing the approved deployment and cutover plans for implementation.
- Working with the Project Director and Project Office Director and form the key leadership to plan, manage and achieve all required governance acceptance.
- In consultation with a broad range of stakeholders (both business and technical) proactively identifying deployment risks, issues, mitigation strategies and dependencies and managing them through to conclusion.
- Acting as the coordination and escalation point for project streams in relation to potential deployment issues and risks.
- Developing positive team ethos within the immediate workgroup through positive participation and communication.
- Developing and maintaining strong effective working relationships with key management personnel and internal client base.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in program or project management, with the ability to manage several projects concurrently.
- Proven previous experience in a Senior Delivery role.
- Experience with ITIL, Prince 2 and/or Agile.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams and vendors.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and leveraging business analysis skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to build relationships and work in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Excellent skills in leading a team including coaching, providing feedback and having performance conversations.
- Ability to contribute to and understand strategic perspectives and translate into tactical actions.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.