One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for multiple highly experienced and committed Design Engineers. This key position will be responsible for managing logical and physical inventory resources - Ports, Shelves VLANs, IP addresses etc. efficiently. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- End to end service design for customer
- Capacity check for required services, bandwidth,
- Create end to end path with intermediate hops and related configuration on all nodes
- Create a comprehensive service design document
- Create designs for core and access networks
- Identify capacity shortage proactively and propose workarounds
- Managing logical and physical inventory resources - Ports, Shelves VLANs, IP addresses etc. efficiently
- Create BOM/BOQ/Material listing for Design orders
- Ability to identify 3rd party tail and equipment ordering requirement and raise orders with 3rd party offnet partners
Skills & Experience
- Graduate Degree in Engineering (Electronics & Telecommunications)
- 1-3 Years of experience in telecom service delivery across Wireless and Fixed domain
- Must understand the customer requirements
- Someone who has knowledge about transmission/transport
- Has done circuit designing and circuit delivery
- CCNA/CCNP certification is added advantage
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on 07 3000 1563
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"