Clicks IT is working with a Leading Government Department based in Chatswood. Our client is looking for a Desktop Engineer to work on a contract till end of Feb 2020. You will be responsible for providing technical support of the migration projects including active directory migration.
You will be responsible for
- Provide analysis of complex data from multiple active directories and cross reference all data sets to ensure it is accurate information for migrations.
- Troubleshoot all technical issues such as account set up and network configuration
- Provide technical migration support to users post migration for all user queries
You will be required to
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting technical desktop issues
- Experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory and management tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft AD migrations and excellent technical knowledge of Windows server OS
- Proven capacity to develop, implement and support key program initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, lead other team members and improve performance and support project management
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
For further information please contact Michael Abelardo at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 9200 4451, quoting reference MA63466.