Calling all available technicians! Out client is seeking a small team of candidates for a rollout project.
Due to a recent acquisition our client is on boarding a large number of employees and needs the technical support to get these employees' desktops set up and running as soon as possible!
This role calls for candidates who are reliable and can be trusted lead the project, work well alone if needed as well as be able to work in a small team.
The contract is expected to be 2 months, with the likelihood to extended to assist with further projects.
- Ensure PC equipment and software is acquired, and installed and functioning to expectations, in support of budgetary guidelines, company standards, and licensing.
- Physical relocation of hardware
- Build, setup and deploy PCs.
- Assisting users with issues after deployment.
- Experience being apart of a rollout and set up project in the past.
- Experience with installations and configurations.
- Have the ability to do the physical aspect of the role (e.g. lifting hardware).
- Installing software.
- Strong customer service skills.
- The ability to work alone and in a small team environment.
- As this project requires several candidates, this position is open to candidates with 2-4 years of experience as well as candidates with 4 years + experience. As a more Senior candidate this is an opportunity to step into a more leadership position.
If you are keen to be a part of a very exciting project then apply!
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.