Calling all available technicians! Our client is seeking a small team of candidates for a windows 10 rollout project.
These roles call for candidates who are reliable, can work well in small teams and are physically able to lift and unpack equipment as well as, of curse, have the technical skills.
A drivers licence and car will be necessary!
- Ensure PC equipment and software is acquired, and installed and functioning to expectations, in support of budgetary guidelines, company standards, and licensing.
- Physical relocation of hardware
- Build, setup and deploy PCs.
- Assisting users with issues after deployment.
- Recent experience being apart of a rollout and set up project in the past for windows 10.
- Experience with imaging, installations and configurations.
- Have the ability to do the physical aspect of the role (e.g. lifting hardware).
- Strong customer service skills.
- The ability to work alone and in a small team environment.
- As this project requires several candidates, this position is open to candidates with 2-4 years of experience as well as candidates with 4 years + experience.
As this position will require travel to multiple sites there will be a car provided for travel. An drivers licence is required!
If you are keen to be a part of a very exciting project then apply!
To apply please click apply or call Emily Armstrong on +61 3 86282186 for a confidential discussion.