A software solutions company is looking for a 2nd Level Desktop Support to join their growing IT Team on a permanent basis. The company is based in Melbourne's SE suburbs which offers free onsite parking.
This organisation is asking for candidate with over 3 years experience in Desktop Support, being in a widows environment and previous experience supporting a Dealership Management System is ideal but not necessary.
- Provide support to staff members and key clients.
- Assess and replace cabling where needed.
- Diagnose and resolve technical incidents of varying complexities in an effective manner.
- Engage in professional communication in order to deliver exceptional end-to-end service.
- Remain technically proficient across a range of changing technologies.
- Research required information using available resources and offer alternative solutions to issues where applicable.
- Work effectively and independently.
- Provide face-to-face desktop support.
- At least 3 years experience in a client focused role.
- Effectively manage tickets as they arise, prioritise and respond accordingly.
- Experience in TCP/IP networking and internet protocols/software (DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- Experience with Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Office 2010/2013, Active Directory and Exchange;
- Present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with a history of achieving successful outcomes.
- A relevant IT degree or qualification.
- Experience working in a busy environment.
This is an organisation that really likes to invest in their people, if you think you fit the above, then apply!
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.