A key legal business located in the CBD is seeking a candidate to drive their latest project.
The successful candidate will not afraid to work alone and without guidance. They will bring to the position not just the key technical skills but their ability to manage key stakeholders through projectinf self-assuredness and maintain a positive attitude.
- Provide support to staff members and key clients.
- Assess and replace cabling where needed.
- Assisting with the removal of a devices such as: switches, routers, hubs etc.
- Diagnose and resolve technical incidents of varying complexities in an effective manner.
- Engage in professional communication in order to deliver exceptional end-to-end service.
- Remain technically proficient across a range of changing technologies.
- Research required information using available resources and offer alternative solutions to issues where applicable.
- Work effectively and independently.
- Provide face-to-face desktop support.
- At least 3 years experience in a client focused role.
- Effectively manage tickets as they arise, prioritise and respond accordingly.
- Present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with a history of achieving successful outcomes.
- A relevant IT degree or qualification.
- Experience working in a busy environment.
- Experience providing support to both a Windows and MacOS environment.
- Experience ussing Aruba ClearPass is not needed but would be highly recommended.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.