To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role, you will be responsible for providing high quality, timely and resolution focused ICT and security support, creating and maintaining accurate and up-to-date customer and hardware records covering quotations, logistics, support, purchasing, warranty, imaging, inventory and repairs etc.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of digital technology concepts and trends - understands the opportunities, risks, principles, practices and standards associated with developing, implementing and monitoring digital technology.
- Knowledge of procurement concepts
- Technical knowledge: e.g. Extensive knowledge in maintaining Windows server, creating new Windows deployment image for new computers and re-imaging hardware for service and repair.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Active listening skills: is able to receive information and insights conveyed verbally; takes steps to confirm a shared understanding about the meaning of the information and insights provided.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline, e.g. IT security systems, computing etc.
- Experience with customer support for NBN, ADSL, LAN, Web Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) and MSOffice
- Experience with implementing and using Microsoft MDT, SCCM and WDS for image deployment.
- A current Victorian Driver's license is desirable.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"