One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed ICT Security and Hardware Officer/Desktop Support Engineer. This key position will be responsible for day to day support, maintance and security of desktop and software applicaitons. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
Hardware Imaging and deployment experience:
- Install and Configure Windows server 2016.
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Active Directory Domain Controller and Group Policies.
- Configuring and Troubleshooting DNS Service.
- Configuring, Deploying, Maintaining and Troubleshooting Windows Deployment service.
- Windows Server Back up and Update.
- Configuring, Deploying and Troubleshooting Windows Update Service.
- Using User Migration tool Kit.
- using DISM tool to customize windows 10 image.
- Enterprise deployment of Windows 10 Using at least MDT and possibly SCCM.
- Configuring, Deploying and Troubleshooting MDT and possibly SCCM
- Powershell scripting.
- Windows 10 and Office license management.
- Microsoft MCSA Certification
- Antivirus management.
- Knowledge of SIEM tools like splunk.
- Web application, network and Windows Vulnerability assessments.
- Python, Java and other scripting languages.
- Proxy tools like Burp and wireshark.
- Understanding of Kali Linux.
- Certifications like CEH, CompTIA Security+, GSEC: SANS GIAC Security Essentials or a degree in Cyber Security big advantage
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong ICT Security and Hardware Officer skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"