Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with an Australian owned and operated service provider that is based on the CBD fringe.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Level 2/3 Support Engineer with the network troubleshooting skills to join their existing support team.
Within this role, you will ultimately become a key resource within the networking space, your day to day will involve assisting customers and business users with resolving and troubleshooting their networking issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues through service requests and tickets
- Provide Level 2 network support to users/customers
- Work with a service delivery mindset to ensure support activities are prioritised
- Produce and maintain detailed technical documentation when necessary
Key Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated experience providing Level 2/3 support
- Proven experience diagnosing/troubleshooting system, cloud and network issues
- Experience/knowledge of CISCO and Meraki products - routers and switches (Meraki experience optional)
- Ability resolve networking issues by logically tracing upstream/downstream to find the root cause
- Strong networking skills - CCNA will be highly regarded
- Up to $70,000-$75,000 + super
- Career progression options and ongoing development and training
- Supportive work environment
- ASAP start available
- Office based in Milton
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.