Due to all the projects that the business is undertaking the BAU team needs the support and are looking for a candidate to come on board.
This role is looking for someone who can start immediately!
If this sounds like you apply away!
- Working as a BAU Level 2 Desktop Support for on site users
- Providing remote and desk side support for users.
- Assisting with setting up users on the system and hardware
- Installing hardware / repairing hardware;
- Assisting in the installation, training, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of desktop technology hardware and software
- Mobile phone / telecoms administration;
- Contracting / maintenance / leasing contracts
- Software Licensing;
- Documenting (knowledge base, procedures, help guides, etc.)
- End user education
- Software rollouts.
- Previous Experience in level 2 and 3 Desktop Support
- Demonstrated understanding of PC hardware and components with experience in the support of desktop PCs and mobile devices in a large WAN environment
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of standard PC software/applications (i.e. MS Office, Anti-Virus, Email, Instant Messaging, Drive Encryption, etc)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
- Windows XP/Windows 10
- Understanding of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange environments; Office 365
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and supporting technologies for desktop environment.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.