We are looking for experience Developers for a Fedral government client.
Duration: 3 months with possible extensions
As a Developer, you are an expert in many technical areas. You will develop software to meet user needs. You will write clean, secure and well-tested code. You will operate the services you build and identify issues in production. Our work environment is open source by default.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge and experience to create or design workable prototypes, both programs and physical outputs
- Work as part of a team to build, test, iterate and operate digital products
- Use a modern standard approach throughout automation and testing
- Identify, test and champion the adoption of emerging technologies.
- Development skills in more than one modern high-level languages
- Experience working in and contributing to open source projects and culture
- All round experience in frontend and backend development, with a deep understanding and passion in one or more areas: security, accessibility, i18n, I10n, backend integration or search
- Experience with automated workflows for testing, integration and deployment
- Willing to work across disciplines in technology such as operations, architecture and security
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.