The purpose of the position is to provide configuration, custom development and production support services for all Systems related to Oracle Customer Relationship management (referred to as Enterprise CRM).
- Provide Configuration support for Service Cloud component of the Enterprise CRM and all related systems and coordinate with suppliers on configuring other Enterprise CRM components.
- Provide installation services for custom components of Service Cloud including configuration, code and data.
- Manage all production and non-production environments where Oracle Service Cloud has been installed.
- Provide Production Support services for Service Cloud by resolving issues raised through various reporting tools.
- Provide development services for integration with other systems through custom configuration of Service Cloud.
- Experience configuring Oracle Service Cloud for business requests to generate reports
- Experience with UX design for business applications in Oracle Service Cloud.
- Ability to understand business requirements in relation to any CRM functions and work with third party suppliers to achieve the business outcome
- Extensive experience and ability in writing and authoring skills to produce technical documents.
- Prior knowledge and experience with PHP applications in the context of Oracle Service Cloud.
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820 for further information, quoting reference RD64169
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820.