Based in the Melbourne CBD, this permanent Development & Web Application Specialist role sits within a small team who work closely together and really support each other being a close knit team.
This position is responsible for, however not limited to:
The Development and maintenance of the company websites and web applications in support of core organisation functions and business processes. Also offering suggestions of improvement or further development that would benefit the organisation as a whole.
- Work closely with Application users, the Leadership team and Compliance teams to understand the Development requirements.
- Gather and analyse data in support of business requirements.
- Retrieve data from MS SQL Server and generate reports using Reporting Services.
- Convert requirements to solutions and anticipate future requirements and product Integration opportunities.
- Develop Service Levels and communicate with stakeholders.
- With the support of the IT team, maintain the availability of the Application functions.
- Take ownership of the full life-cycle of websites and Web Apps Development, including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Documentation, and Maintenance.
- Align development methodologies to IT Change Management and compliance controls.
- Handle workload and manage to meet deadlines and try to be responsive and quick when there's mandatory urgent request.
Key Skills Required:
- Demonstrated experience in Web Development including ASP .NET Web Forms Technologies with C# and .Net.
- Experience with Database Server Technologies (MS SQL Server and Reporting Services) including Database Design, Development and optimisation with stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Understanding of web standards, website performance optimisation, accessibility standards and web security principles.
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Azure SQL Services, Monitoring and Security.
- SQL Server Administration.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, Report Design.
- Experience with Microsoft IIS, Wordpress CMS, PHP and cPanel desirable.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please click on the "APPLY NOW" button sending your resume in WORD Format or for a confidential phone chat, please call Katrina Thorburn on 03 9963 4864.