We are now seeking Devops Engineers for our large Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: 12 months with 2 x12 months extension
Australian citizens with ability to obtain Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
As a DevOps Engineer, you will play a key role in the automation of administrative tasks, development of self-service cross-platform portals and migration of windows applications to Linux.
In addition to the software development and migration work, you will also be required to take on system administration responsibilities and help the team with their operational tasks.
- Automation of frequently performed tasks manually (e.g. spin up multiple servers, creation of user accounts for sterling dashboards, building ref client tool for testers, creation of reports etc.)
- Creation of environmental health monitor for level 3 environments (Both Windows and Linux)
- Help testers with their troubleshooting needs
- Migration of SBR2 to the cloud (Pre Migration)
- Maintenance of Linux environments (Post migration)
- Experience of high-level cross-platform development with Windows/Linux
- Experience of C# and .NET Core
- Expert level Red Hat Linux skills
- Azure DevOps
- REST APIs, Web Services
- PowerShell scripting
- SQL Server / T-SQL
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.