We are now seeking DevOps Engineer for our large Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: Till June 2021 with 2 X6 months extension
Australian Citizens with minimum Baseline clearance or ability to obtain one are eligible to apply
The role of the DevOps Engineer will provide architectural guidance, direction and strategy along with practical engineering skills to craft and support a number of hybrid, cloud and dedicated development and test pipelines.
- Provide expertise in binary repository management of JFrog products and its usage in conjunction with orchestration objects such as TFS, Ansible, RedHat, GitlAB, Jenkins, Service Now, and other products of this ilk.
- Be responsible for the design and end-to-end architecture roadmap for operation and support of these services.
- Provide planning and incremental advancement of the DevOps tooling to drive implementation of automated environment pipelines.
- Provide direction and a roadmap towards blue/green environments along with a tool chain to support various offerings within a developer self-service portal along with the ability to have temporary, pre-baked and ephemeral environments.
- Bring a concerted focus towards implementing a DevOps CI/CD driven environment provisioning processes that is secure, reliable and continuously updated with automated builds in all of the environment offerings.
- DevOps engineering in establishing environment pipelines in a CI/CD fashion along with expertise in binary repository management, particularly with the JFrog Suite (Artifactory/X-Ray) as well as the build automation and orchestration using industry standard tool chains covering, but not restricted to, Ansible, GitLab, RedHat, and Jenkins etc.
- Capacity management and assessment with an emphasis on forward planning of environment patterns and pipelines to extend, reshape and procure sufficient resourcing and tool chain to meet environment demands
- Strong Linux development experience with a view towards automation of build and test pipelines.
- Demonstrated experience in cloud formation, hybrid and on-premise provisioning and deployment automation.
- Architecture accreditation and practical experience in the disciplines of Systems and Application architecture standards, patterns and execution.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in establishing documentation suites of high level and detailed designs, approaches, blueprints and reports, together with collaboration, consultancy and facilitation with a broad stakeholder base.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.