This Australian company is responsible for the delivery and co-ordination of services across NSW
As the DevOps Engineer you will be working on existing network services focussing on the development of applications to further enhance and automate the network services and its components by utilizing the latest DevOps skills and tools. You will develop applications, automation and scripts for their inhouse builds
- Previous experience as a DevOps Engineer with 3-5 years' experience
- Demonstrated experience in the development of enterprise applications, prefer experience with Networks
- Generalist experience across Python, Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Bash etc
- Expertise in Python, Power Shell and good understanding of Linux operating system.
- Expertise in automation tools such as Bamboo/Jenkins, Ansible, bit bucket.
- Past experience in development of in-house applications as well as support and implementation of various network technologies will be preferable.
- Nice to have experience network infrastructure components such as Routing, Switching and Security.
- Nice to have Cisco and Palo Alto
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to facilitate designs through collaboration with technical subject matter experts and customers.
- Ability to work under large enterprise network with set deadlines and demonstrate a process orientated approach to delivery.
- Attention to detail and strong task management.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.