We are now seeking DevOps Engineers for our Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: 12 months with possible extensions
Remote work is considered
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implement, maintain and improve automated testing and deployment pipelines on AWS for various platforms.
- Implement Extract Transform and Load (ETL) data workflows across multiple applications and environments.
- Contribute and drive a strong DevOps culture with a focus on collaboration.
- Develop and/or provide input to information support materials such as 'how to guides'.
- Help facilitate the continuation and expansion of operations and services; and continuously improve and optimise policies, processes and systems.
- An expert in continuous integration and deployment - using technologies such as kubernetes, docker, terraform and airflow Excellent at automation scripting using python Excellent at data transformations /extract transform and load (ETL)
- Demonstrated ability to work proficiently in a Linux-based environment and in a range of computing platforms including AWS
- Have the ability to work collaboratively and operate effectively in a small team environment that has significant and diverse demands on their time.
- Demonstrate understanding and experience in modern software development practices such as Dev-Ops and Agile.
- Strong understanding of software architecture patterns and team development tools and practices.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.