One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed DevOps Engineer.
This is a long term contract for 6 months from a start date.
Skills and experience required
- Highly proficient with Bash or other scripting languages - minimum 2 years - 15%
- Highly proficient with Ansible (Tower/AWX) and demonstrated experience using REST/GraphQL- 25%
- Demonstrated experience with CI/CD/pipeline optimisation (GitLab preferred)- 30%
- Demonstrated experience with Docker / Kubernetes / OpenShift administration - 20%
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team in an Agile environment- 10%
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Please note: Only Australian Citizens with a valid Baseline clearance will be considered for this role.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.