To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for continuous integration builds and react quickly to build failures.
- Provide DevOps support for mobile application continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines into production
- Identify and extract code assets that can be used by other projects
- Documentation of features as required in the form of readme documents, wiki entries, code comments and debugging logs
- Provide CI:CD code review feedback for team members to maintain and improve code quality
- Be involved with innovation and improvements in the CI:CD space
- Completion of stories as per prioritised Jira backlog
Skills & Experience
- Strong DevOps and AWS experience
- Experience in corporate environment
- Experience in being part of Agile development environment
- Environment and build management:
- AWS, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, PowerShell, Groovy environment monitoring and dashboards
- Development lifecycle tooling
- Jira and Confluence, GitHub
- Desired, but not required skills
- macOS, Gradle, Fastlane and Ruby
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat on 0407 116 523.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"