We are looking for SCCM/PowerShell/DevOps Engineer for a Federal government client based in Canberra.
Duration: Till 30th June 2020 with 2 x6 months extensions.
Australian Citizens with minimum NV1 clearance are eligible to apply
SCCM configuration, packaging, reporting and automation of infrastructure provisioning and configuration.
- SCCM and Windows Server (2012 and newer) 5+ years' experience in the following:
- Package creation and deployment
- Task sequence creation, automation and management including WIM capture automation
- Knowledge and understanding across a large range of enterprise level hardware and software platforms including but not limited to Dell & HP hardware, VMware and Acropolis Hypervisors and all Microsoft products
- SCCM Custom report creation
- Microsoft Server creation and management at a global scale
- Managing patch deployment across up to 12 domains and 5 SCCM environments
- Monitoring and logging a global infrastructure fleet
- Group policy object creation and management
- Automation Extensive experience in the following
- PowerShell scripting for the automation of provisioning and configuration of infrastructure components
- Experience using Configuration Orchestration/automation tools (e.g. puppet, ansible, azure automation)
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues in forums involving non-technical personnel and executives
- Experience using Git based version control for managing infrastructure as code scripts
- Experience using Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment for infrastructure as code
- Experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps/TFS for work item management
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum way of working
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.