AWS DevOps Engineer - Melbourne CBD (Working from home initially) - $120-$130K + Super + Bonus
About the role:
My Financial Services/ Fintech client are looking to recruit an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer due to continued growth and success. The role would suit someone who is keen to improve processes, troubleshoot problems, and drive infrastructure best practices. You will focus on the availability of the production environment, helping develop capabilities around logging, operational monitoring, anomaly detection, alerting and incident management as they expand their product(s) globally.
Key Skills/ Experience required:
- Experience in delivering production workloads with a range of AWS technologies (ECS Fargate, VPC, EBS, S3, Route53, IAM, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, Cloudwatch etc)
- Prior responsibility for implementation of Infrastructure as Code, specifically Terraform and Ansible in a production environment.
- Experience with Java, Docker, Kafka, SQL
- Knowledge of web, security, and networking protocols, load-balancing, iptables (e.g HAProxy)
- An attitude that favours continuous improvement
- Experience of Financial Services/ Payments Industry (desirable, not essential)
How to apply:
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Adam Langley-Smith at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0437 731 191