An exciting new role has arisen with one of our long-standing clients for a DevOps Engineer to join them on an initial 2-3 month contract with an immediate interview and start.
The main focus for this role is to automate the build and deployment of a core system.
- Troubleshoot, install, configure, build, maintain and secure Linux Red Hat infrastructure
- Develop and deploy Linux SOE's across the physical, virtual (VMware) and cloud (AWS) environments.
- Patching and documentation
- Assist with automation via Ansible
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Hands-on experience with Ansible
- Hands-on experience working in a Linux environment
- Previous experience in a complex project environment
- Exposure to Solaris is highly regarded
If you have the skills & experience mentioned above, please 'Apply Now' or get in touch with Tom Watt at Clicks for a confidential discussion around the next steps.