The team is includes developers, engineers and designers. This is an opportunity to join them and influence the quality, value and architecture.
Below is the skill set:
- Designing, developing and operating cloud-native distributed applications on AWS
- Docker, microservices, APIs
- apigee expertise would be nice, but not essential
- CI/CD pipelines, including test automation
- Bamboo, but others are OK too.
- XP with declarative pipelines very desirable
- Atlassian Stack (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket Server (or other git server apps))
- Cloud Expertise
- Emphasis on cloud-native application stacks
- ECS - essential
- EKS, other kube implementations - desirable
- cloud formation, terraform
- 5+ recent yrs of at least one of
- Also desirable
- Experience with agile (scrum, kanban and hybrids), lean methodologies.
- Active advocate for DevOps culture and continuous improvement
- Active advocate for Clean Code, git workflows and other engineering best practices.
- Comms / collab
- Ability to navigate complicated org structures and processes.
- Top-flight comms skills.
- Can tailor message to different audiences
Please "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Kirti.Sikarwar2@modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.