DevOps Engineer - Melbourne CBD - $100-110K + Super
About the company
My client are an award-winning SaaS company located in Melbourne CBD. Due to continued success and re-investment, they seek a motivated DevOps Engineer to join the team and support their pursuit of a developer operations mindset and software development needs. As they are a very flexible team, how they go about growing and developing this role will depend entirely on that person's personality.
- Work with key internal personnel to understand requirements and hone scope to allow for efficient deployment (and development) processes
- Research and help the company develop a great developer operations mindset
- PaaS or Containers - Help them decide!
- Build, manage and maintain the technology infrastructure
- Build, manage and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Develop, maintain and support existing enterprise grade SaaS applications
- Develop new code for new functional modules or applications
- Develop code inline with the development team's Agile/Scrum development methodologies
Skills & experience required:
- Azure RM
- Azure Resource Management (ARM) Templates & parameter files
- Azure DNS
- Azure SQL
- Azure Application Gateways & Load Balancers
- Azure VM's in Availability Sets
- Azure Storage (BLOB, Table, File & Queue)
- Azure Web & Function Apps
- Azure Redis
- Azure Application Insights & OMS Log Analytics
- Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Classic Web Forms, MVC & Web API 2
- Octopus Deploy
- SVN & Git
- .NET Framework > 4.x, .NET Standard 2.x & .NET Core > 2.x
Culture and Benefits
My client has worked hard to build an enviable, fully-inclusive working culture and are focused on maintaining this as they continue to bring new team members aboard. Regardless of seniority and experience, all individuals are given opportunity to learn and champion new technology, and are consistently encouraged by those around them. Due to the companies growth plans, routes into team leadership, architecture, management etc are available for those who seek it.
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Adam Langley-Smith at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0437 731 191 .