You will be responsible for developing and implementing new data-centric cloud services and to improve existing services.
They are building new services to be able to deliver highly secure, large and scalable data storage and cloud compute platforms.
You will be working alongside the Technical Lead to develop and deploy high performance and high availability internet-based data storage applications. You will also be designing and implementing service APIs, specialised service protocols and endpoints.
- Experience in system administration with Linux administration and scripting skills
- Understanding of virtualisation/containerisation of applications and cloud-based orchestration e.g. Docker, Kubernetes
- Mature coding skills, preferably in GoLang
- Experience in developing applications for a CI/CD environment
- Database development, including SQL and Key-Value store based platforms
- Experience with a configuration management system
- Experience with large scale distributed storage systems such as Ceph, EOS or Gluster.
To apply please click apply or call Stephanie Futerman on +61 3 86282145 for a confidential discussion.