A suitable candidate would be someone who is extremely customer focused, who can multi-task and utilize written & verbal communication skills to help our diverse range of customers resolve their technical issues.
- Minimum 10 years total IT experience and idelally be a certified Azure/Microsoft professional.
- Hands on development experience and full understanding of full-stack development
- Fluent in Azure technologies.
- Strong experience with:
- Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat) and/or Microsoft Windows Server and associated technologies (Active Directory, Exchange etc.)
- One or more web and application server technologies (e.g. Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, Glassfish, JBoss, Puma, Passenger, IIS)
- One or more of the following principles: DevOps, Orchestration/Configuration Management and Continuous Integration technology (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, kafka etc.)
- One or more scripting languages (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, Python, ebextensions)
- Networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP
- One or more version control platforms (e.g. Git, Perforce, SVN, TFVC)
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
- Knowledge of Azure and Cloud Computing concepts (preferred experience with clusterisation, containerisation & microservices architecture)
- Exposure to Virtualization (Hypervisors, VMware, Xen)
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW !!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit in our Sydney offices on 02 8028 3155 / Ankit.Sharma@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.