One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed DevOps Release & Deployment Specialist
- Experience with container security, deployment, orchestration and management technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Jenkins etc.);
- Developing and building reusable frameworks to effectively deliver deployment activities;
- Identification and replication of engineering automation best practices;
- Engaging stakeholders to transform business and technical requirements into implementation plans;
- Defining DevOps and quality guidelines and standards and coaching other team members; and
- Planning, prioritising and managing workloads in an Agile development environment.
The following education, qualifications and/or experience are essential for this role:
- Prior experience as a DevOps Engineer (preferably more than 2 years);
- Outcome focussed, with a demonstrated value in the customer experience (easy self-service and intuitive navigation);
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Ability to work as a team member and contribute positively to the work of the team; and
- Tertiary qualification in IT, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
Please note: To apply NV1 Clearance is required
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
How to apply
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.