A government organisation is looking for five experienced DevSecOps Engineers to uplift the Security Cloud Platform. This is a 3-month contract with possible extension and it is based in Sydney CBD.
The role is to work on the overall uplift of Security Cloud Platform as well as improving existing automation and SIEM integration.
- Improve existing security dashboards
- Develop Security Threat Model
- Reduce attack surface and uplift ingress/egress networking
- Improve continuous compliance checks (AWS Config/Cloud Conformity)
- Proficient with Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation, Terraform, Python) and AWS Automation.
- Experience with deploying and integration SIEM (Splunk/ELK/New Relic/Cloudwatch)
- Excellent knowledge of AWS Security suite: AWS WAF, Security Hub, IAM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to start ASAP
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4404.