Modis is looking for Digital and Social Media Manager for one of Australia's largest convenience retailers.
This role is responsible for the digital and social media strategy as well as the social media execution and reporting and shape customer experience.
- Development of the digital marketing strategy and roadmap for various divisions
- Lead the digital media, creative and User Experience (UX) strategy for marketing
- Oversee the ongoing implementation, of current and campaign based SEO, SEM and Google Mapping.
- Review analytics and performance of digital properties and deliver continuous recommendations
- Cross-functional internal and external stakeholder management
- Management of social media content production and publishing
- 5+ years experience in Digtial Marketing, including Social Media, SEO, SEM and Website development.
- Experience with social media campaign planning and management tools (including listening/monitoring tools), including Facebook Business Manager
- Experience in content development/production
- Proven track record of success in digital and social media strategy
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit in our Sydney offices on 0419 723 881 / Ankit.Sharma@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.