Digital Business Analyst | Dynamics CRM | Permanent role
My client is in the process of hiring a Technical Business Analyst to join a newly created PMO Team to deliver innovative solutions to improve business practices.
- As a Technical Business Analyst you will be responsible for gathering functional, perform impact analysis, gap analysis and recommend process improvements
- Lead workshops and document the outcome with the business stakeholders, technical team as well as project team
- Provide project estimates and break down efforts into task and assist in execution until project completion
- Manage User Acceptance testing working with the Senior Test Analyst, Developers and PMO to ensure data integrity and timely reporting
- Gather business requirements both functional and non-functional and develop detailed documentation
- 3-5 years of previous experience as a Business Analyst ideally part of PMO
- MUST have previous experience involve in Digital Transformation, and CRM
- Insurance Industry experience is highly regarded
- It is essential to have experience with the Microsoft Stack
- Advanced skills in MS SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Strong stakeholder management and experience working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Confident communication, written and influencing skills
- Previous experience in Warehousing or Logistics will be highly regarded
Due to the predicted high volume of applications, please make sure that your resume shows your Microsoft Stack experience. If you have Digital Transformation, CRM experience please add details of your experience and not just add it on the list of technologies.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.