One of Australia's most well known utilities requires a digital and mobile expert to join the transformation team with a large scope of future work.
As a Business Analyst specialising in web and mobile, you will contribute to the delivery of a range of initiatives to transform their digital channels. You will have end to end accountability across analysis activities in a well-established agile working environment. You will join Australia's leading agile teams, working on exciting mobile app projects from inception through delivery.
- Participate in discussion with stakeholders to drive objectives and requirements
- Decompose initiative into epics and stories
- Work with other product owners to identify a minimum viable product, balancing functional, architectural and UX considerations
- Identify gaps in solution capability
- Enable agile estimation, prioritisation and planning workshops, identify and managing inter-team dependencies
- Ensure high quality collaboration in end to end processes across multiple systems and business units
- Drive high quality outcomes by ensuring key requirement artefacts are peer reviewed and leading quality ceremonies throughout delivery, including story time, kick-offs and product walkthroughs.
- Risk, Issue and Dependency identification
- Maintain lean documentation
- Participate in change initiatives and implement new ways of working to support the changing IT & technology environment
- Ideally experience as a Product Owner and/or Scrum Master
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Digital Business Analyst in an Agile environment
- Strong digital and mobile apps experience working end to end on the delivery of mobile and web applications
- Experience in Stakeholder Management, with the ability to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders and teams
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted.
To apply please click apply or call Lexi Rossiter on +61 3 86282146 for a confidential discussion.