12 months contract - long term engagement
One of our clients involved in providing market intelligence, data and analysis and interactive data is after a Digital Designer to assist in delivery of effective services that meet user needs and are easy to use.
- Collaborate with product manager and the team to define solutions through prototyping, mockups, flows, visual design, or other means
- Create flows and mockups for mobile and web experiences
- Seek feedback proactively to explore a range of design paths that reflect opportunities and constraints.
- Develop design rationale and explain design choices to the team and participate in design reviews, research, and other activities
- Contribute to a positive and rewarding work environment and supporting team members through change
- Demonstrate and communicate the value of agile ways of working and Human Centred Design
- Demonstrated ability to work end to end on both UX and UI tasks.
- Experience working across web, mobile and social platforms.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centred design processes.
- Accustomed to working collaboratively within multi-disciplinary team.
- Proficient with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
- Hands on experience in creating experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Experience in WCAG 2.1AA, accessibility assessment.
- Skilled in UX design tools including HTML, Cascading Style Sheets
- Hands on experience facilitating user testing with a range of methods and managing customer facing workshops.
- A solid understanding of the application of user research/ testing to inform and validate designs, through to production-ready with consideration of Digital Service Standards.
- Understanding of the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard, an advantage
- Experience transforming services, either private or government, with a focus on benchmarking and measurement, an advantage
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellen on Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds