The Digital Infrastructure Asset Analyst will develop and detail life cycle strategies for all digital infrastructure assets owned and operated by our Client. The position will provide informed advice and guidance to the Asset Management group on issues related to digital infrastructure assets. Finally, they will help develop strategic directions for the future needs and forecast the future expenditure required to achieve TransGrid's corporate goals and objectives.
- Develop strategies and plans for digital infrastructure in line with companies Asset Management System.
- Identify and address needs related to digital infrastructure to support the requirements of the HV network and changing legislative requirements.
- Contribute to asset management strategies, objectives, plans and strategic solutions for the optimal development and renewal of digital infrastructure.
- Review and analyze condition assessments on digital infrastructure assets.
- Review and analyze the need for augmentation and replacement of digital infrastructure assets.
- Setting Digital Infrastructure Asset Standards
- Optimization of Digital Infrastructure Expenditure
- Digital infrastructure Assets Performance
- Reporting: Monitor the quality of reporting on digital infrastructure performance and lifecycle costs.
- Stakeholder Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
Provide input to and may be called to chair/minute/follow-up, and participate in, as required, working groups, task forces, and similar committees.
Provide input to and may be called to direct/chair/minute/follow-up, and participate in, as required, technical performance assessments/audits of service provider activities and outcomes.
The position is required to carry out any additional duties or projects allocated to the group.
All employees are expected to adhere to TransGrid's values which are Committed, Enterprising, Collaborative and Caring. As well as demonstrating the personal traits and behaviors below:
- Engaging Leadership
- Holds Self and Others to Account
- Develops People
- Strategic Agility
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ashwin Sadashiv in our Sydney offices on Ashwin.Sadashiv@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.