<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>
Primary purpose of the role
The Digital Learning Officer is responsible for supporting the design and development of digital learning resources (e.g. eLearning, mLearning, chatbots).
This role primarily focusses on functional testing of digital learning resources. But the role may also involve other duties as required.
Experience in functional testing - ideally with digital learning resources.
Demonstrated ability to clearly articulate issues identified during testing and work with others to resolve these issues.
Exposure to learning management systems. SAP SuccessFactors experience and Moodle experience will be very highly regarded.
Demonstrated organisational and time management skills, and demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and collaboratively with key stakeholders.
Demonstrated ability to learn new computer systems and portals.
- Perform functional testing of digital learning assets to identify bugs and areas for enhancement. Document and share results with internal and external stakeholders.
- Upload digital assets into appropriate portals and learning management systems.
- Troubleshoot user issues with portals, systems and digital learning assets; and support users in using these resources.
- Maintain and develop understanding of portal, system and development tool functionality to continually improve the experience of our end users.
- Undertake other duties as required by the Associate Director Systems and Corporate Programs to support the team.
For your chance to start in this contract - Do not delay! Hit apply now.
For further detail of this role, including the full job description and requirements, APPLY NOW, attention MaryJane or call 02 9200 4453
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.