Our client is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst who is confident, full of energy, and self-motivated to join the business which prides itself as one of the leaders in their field.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating new advertisements for various campaigns through Facebook and LinkedIn
- Banner implementation
- Creation of landing page blogs
- Mail scanner setup
- Website maintenance
- Backlink building
- Competitor analysis
- Building codes on page SEO
Skills and experience:
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Experience working within a similar capacity
- Ability to with developers in optimising and executing functionality on websites
- High level operational knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows based web design and web applications.
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to handle multiple assignments/tasks while meeting strict deadlines.
- Experience in using Google Analytics to derive insights and drive content decisions.
- Excellent stakeholder Management skills and the ability to build strong business relationships with various departments
- Understanding of SEO principles in relation to content management