A government organisation is looking for an experience Digital Producer. This is a 3 to 6 months' contract with possible extension and it is based in Parramatta with option to work from home on some days.
The role will work with a centralised digital delivery team to work on digital projects and websites.
- Relevant experience as a Digital Producer
- Experience in the development, guidance and support of digital strategies to meet customer needs and business requirements, at both an organisational and product/service level
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end digital production (client meetings, briefs, estimates, vendor management, schedule, delivery, testing and support)
- A laser focus for detail, with the ability to provide timely, professional support, advice, training and analytics/reporting for existing digital products/services and content management systems, both to internal and external stakeholders.
- An understanding of user research and customer needs analysis to inform the development of new digital products and services.
- Ability to support usability, accessibility and user acceptance testing for digital services, to provide customers with a great digital experience while ensuring that business requirements and standards are met.
- Experience in content management systems (Sitecore, Squiz, Drupal, SharePoint) and other digital systems, services and processes to facilitate high quality customer experiences.
- Able to start ASAP
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4404.