A well-established organisation is looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager. This is an initial 6-month contract with possible extension and is based in Sydney CBD.
The role is work out the digital/website strategies and then manage digital/website projects.
- Extensive experience in managing medium to large and/or complex digital/website projects in a large and complex organisation. This includes extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards.
- Proven capacity to develop and implement complex strategic initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and delivery project outcomes.
- Highly developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Superior organisational skills with proven capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging, collaborating, and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Experience in working out digital/website strategies would be a plus
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 9200 4404, quoting reference FK612254.