One of Melbourne's best known utilities providers needs a dynamic Digital Project Manager to lead multiple application-based projects, spanning CRM, HRIS and Cloud domains.
This organisation is in the midst of a significant digital transformation and required an experienced Digital Project Manager to lead a variety of projects from varying stages through to delivery and into BAU.
Based out of this organisations' city fringe offices, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering a number of projects across CRM, HRIS and Cloud domains
- Developing the Agile maturity of a dynamic project team
- Working closely with the business to prioritise features and achieve the required commercial outcomes
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders, vendors and project resources
- Ensuring the projects are delivered according to the delivery schedule and budget
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years' experience as a Project Manager working on end-to-end digital projects
- Experience working across CRM, HRIS and Cloud-based projects, with a particular focus on complex system integrations
- 3+ years' experience delivering in an Agile delivery environment, with experience as a SCRUM Master viewed preferably
- Experience in the utilities sector preferable, but not essential
To apply please click apply or call Dominic Jennings on +61 3 86282147 for a confidential discussion.