- Minimum 5 years' experience required.
- Extensive experience in design of services within government.
- Demonstrated experience in Human Centred Design.
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Experience design.
- Demonstrated and practical application of Design Thinking practices within government.
- Champion of the Digital Service Standard (DSS) and Service Design and Delivery Process (SDDP).
- Demonstrated experience co-designing services that meet the needs of a range of stakeholders and clients.
- Demonstrated experience delivering operational/live services in tight timeframes within cross-functional team.
- Highly knowledgeable in research and design methodology, including one-on-one research methods.
- Experience in generating design hypothesis, mapping experiences and evaluating success metrics.
- Experience planning, conducting, analysing and making recommendations on emerging trends to identify and lead improvements to existing services as well as introduce innovative and industry first service experiences.
- Experience building and testing low-fidelity concepts and prototypes of services or interactions.
- Strong presentation and workshop facilitation skills and the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.