One of Australia's leading Consulting firms.
As a Digital Strategist you will engage directly with the management level and leadership of the top enterprise clients in the region to advise on strategies for digital transformation and customer-experience innovation. You will be responsible for the following:
- Facilitating human-centred design thinking across all our projects, and help drive the digital transformations of the clients' businesses in the Australia and New Zealand region.
- Leveraging cultural, category, technology, and business insights to develop transformational strategies for business clients and inspire confidence in our ideas.
- Working with C-Level and senior clients to envision, articulate, and then deliver their transformations.
- Consult clients with regards to digital transformation, and lead corresponding projects.
- Manage relationships and resources efficiently to maximise value to the business and its client base.
- Work closely with respective account team and delivery team to identify and pursue opportunities.
- Build a client partnership mentality.
- Promotes collaboration and strategic thinking with clients and colleagues.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 10 years' experience working in a Senior Leader capacity
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree
- Background in either a Digital Practice within a management consulting firm or you have worked in a strategy or planning role agency side
- Experience in enterprise digital transformation with a focus on the following areas:
- Customer experience
- Data & Insights
- Digital Service & Product development including IoT
- Cloud & Digital Platform Modernization
- Security & Privacy
- Experience leading successful commercial pursuits and customer engagements on corporate or business unit strategy, digital transformation, customer-experience, or related topics
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Exhibiting a 'T' profile - having a breadth of digital capability to be able to have a far-reaching discussion around digital with C-level client execs, but depth in a few key industry and capability areas to be able to go head to head with some of the experts in the industry
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen
My Client is looking for an ambitious, tenacious and curious strategist with strong influencing skills and comfortable with working in a complex stakeholder environment, high level of energy, personal drive, tenacity and positivity and passion for building solutions to join the growing team in Sydney.
How to Apply:
Please click the link to apply
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.
Digital Strategist - Permanent - Sydney