One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Digital Strategist. This key position will be responsible for engaginge directly with senior management and leadership of the top enterprise clients in the region to advise on strategies for digital transformation and customer-experience innovation. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Facilitating human-centred design thinking across all our projects, and help drive the digital transformations of the clients' businesses in the Australia and New Zealand region.
- Leveraging cultural, category, technology, and business insights to develop transformational strategies for business clients and inspire confidence in our ideas.
- Working with C-Level and senior clients to envision, articulate, and then deliver their transformations.
- Consult clients with regards to digital transformation, and lead corresponding projects.
- Manage relationships and resources efficiently to maximise value to the business and its client base.
- Work closely with respective account team and delivery team to identify and pursue opportunities.
- Build a client partnership mentality.
- Promotes collaboration and strategic thinking with clients and colleagues.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 10 years' experience working in a Senior Leader capacity
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree
- Background in either a Digital Practice within a management consulting firm or you have worked in a strategy or planning role agency side
- Experience in enterprise digital transformation with a focus on the following areas:
- Customer experience
- Data & Insights
- Digital Service & Product development including IoT
- Cloud & Digital Platform Modernization
- Security & Privacy
- Experience leading successful commercial pursuits and customer engagements on corporate or business unit strategy, digital transformation, customer-experience, or related topics
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Exhibiting a 'T' profile - having a breadth of digital capability to be able to have a far-reaching discussion around digital with C-level client execs, but depth in a few key industry and capability areas to be able to go head to head with some of the experts in the industry
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen
This position will suit an ambitious, tenacious and curious strategist with strong influencing skills and comfortable with working in a complex stakeholder environment, high level of energy, personal drive, tenacity and positivity and passion for building solutions to join the growing team.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat on 0407 116 523
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"