Python/Django Developer - Melbourne CBD - Permanent
About the role
- 3+ years of professional software development writing high quality code and are comfortable with test driven development.
- Passion for strong dev practices that maximise quality so users have a consistently positive experience with properly working software.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle; including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with modern testing tools (e.g. Jest, Sinon, Cypress)
- Experience building software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity.
- Python/ Django experience
Nice to haves:
- React - CRA or Nextjs
- SQL - relational databases
- Git/Source control - Ideally gitflow
- CI/CD pipelines - building and maintaining
- TDD - automated testing
- Cloud ops - Ideally AWS.
My client are growing year on year and are able to offer fantastic career progression to those who seek it. If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Adam Langley-Smith at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0437 731 191 .