A government organisation is looking for an experienced Document Controller. This is a 6-month contract with possible extension and it is based in Chatswood, however, it is likely to move to Macquarie Park.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide program and specified project document control as a key element of the quality control process.
- Receive, record, distribute and file all technical documentation, principally incoming and outgoing contractual documents such as services briefs, drawings, reports, schedules, registers, specifications, transmittals, presentations and their associated forms of transmission
- Ensure consistency and compliance with corporate document and records management requirements; documentary transmittal and communication compliance with contract requirements; document version and revision control; and information security, including access, retrieval, editing and distribution requirements
- Maintain quality control of the recording of all design reviews and iterations of all technical documents. Ensuring project parties are working from the correct revision
- Coordinate with and support the project, quality, technical and administration teams for timely, effectively, document management
- Ensure consistency with the Corporate Records System requirements, liaising with external contractors, clients and suppliers, ensuring submissions are consistent with and comply to project and management systems
- Manage an electronic document management scheme of directory and file structures for storage, retrieval, submissions and project searches
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Document Controller
- Experience with Team Binder is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to start ASAP
This is a fantastic opportunity, so please hit 'Apply Now' to submit your CV, or call Aimee on 02 9200 4449 for more information.