This large NSW Government organisation is looking for experienced Document Controllers for projects. The role is based in Chatswood, on an initial 6 month contract.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide program and specified project document control as a key element of the quality control process.
- extensive knowledge of electronic document management systems
- working on projects through design phases (30%,70% and 100%) to approved for construction documentation
- document editing including formatting external documents to project standards and submission requirements.
- strong written and verbal communication skills.
- ability to take on and implement change as projects require.
- understanding of project Phases from start-up, design, procurement (tender & award), construction, commissioning, as-built and archiving.
- liaise with management team on any contractual requirements to satisfy document submissions.
- control and distribution of project communication from client, operating company or consortium members
- relaying document control strategies and procedures for users to follow over each individual project.
- liaison with Design Managers and design teams to ensure design submissions are to program
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453