To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for multiple developers to join our team in Perth. We have positions available working on a number of key projects for 3 of our large government clients.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience with .Net frameworks including ASP.NET and C#.
- Experience of Front-end frameworks including Angular or React is advantageous
- Knowledge of SQL / Relational database
- Exposure to MVC, WPF and WCF.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems independently.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand key requirements and formulate and offer suitable solutions.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"